WHO WE ARE
We, SC CINEART SRL, are an European based company registered in Romania under the trader code: J27/1210/2007 and operating through our webstore www.CINELIGHT.com. For over 12 years we have been serving both professional and amateur users in the photographic, video and film industry. We strive to offer the best solution in terms of prompt services, vast equipment selection and competitive pricing for the products we are selling through our webstores.
Due to the nature of the e-commerce business, CINEART SRL is required to obtain personal Information from our consumers, and we are responsible for ensuring the use of this information only for the purpose it was originally collected and in compliance with all applicable data protection laws.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
There are two types of information CINEART SRL collects on-line:
a) personally Identifiable Information supplied by visitors to our web site
b) non-personal information acquired from visitors navigating through the web site
Personally Identifiable Information
- Identifying information such as name, address, telephone number and email address when you register an account on our website
- Name, telephone number, email address, billing and other information used to process an order and send you the items you have purchased
- Information voluntarily provided via a web form on our web site, or while corresponding with us via email (such like: contact us form, live chat, questions addressed or review submitted through our pages)
- It is not necessary to provide any personally identifiable information in order to simply browse our web site
- CINELIGHT does not collect credit card information (like card number, name, expiration date, CVC code) from you; that information is collected directly by our trusted third-party payment processor, PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. when you finalize a purchase and opt of PayPal payment or card payment
CINELIGHT gathers non-personal information, including how many people visit the web site, the pages they visit, the country they come from, how long they stay, part of their IP address, and the type of browser they used while visiting. None of this information is used to identify you personally.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA
Personally Identifiable Information
CINEART may share your personally identifiable information with trusted third-party vendors for the sole purpose of facilitating your order. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, phone number, email address and order information to our shipping carriers. CINEART SRL has strict guidelines requiring all third parties to keep any shared personally identifiable information confidential.
Unless otherwise required by law, or if pertinent to a judicial or governmental investigation, or as voluntarily released by you, your personally identifiable information is not shared with other organizations or persons, other than to organizations or persons assisting us in collecting, assembling or processing this information.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
Under the GDPR, residents and nationals of the EU countries have the following data rights:
- Right to be informed – you have a right to know how and what type of information we collect from you and how we use it. You will find all about our on-line data practices in this policy.
- Right to request access – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to request supporting information about how the personal data is used
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct personal information about you in case of inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase personal information about you, where there is no compelling reason for its continued use (also known as the “right to be forgotten”). Requests for erasure may be refused in some circumstances such as where the personal data must be kept to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to restrict processing – as an alternative to requesting rectification or erasure of your personal data, you have the right to request the restriction in processing the personal information you have provided
- Right to data portability – you have the right to receive and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different devices. The personal data should be received in a structured, commonly readable format, to be easily transferred from one environment to another in a safe and secure way.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to us processing your personal information based on consent (including direct marketing purposes). This doesn’t imply the erasure of the personal data and will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Furthermore, even in case of a withdrawal we may continue to use your personal information as permitted or required by law.
LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING DATA
As part of our GDPR compliance program, we would like to inform you about the legal reasons why we collect your personal information. The following is a detailed description of how and according to which legal basis we use your personal information.
a) For the necessity of fulfilling a sales order/contract and providing a service
- To manage your registration as a user on the CINELIGHT platform. This helps us identify you as a platform user, and offers you access to different functionalities.
- To complete business transactions and fulfil online orders, including providing your personal information to our partners for payment processing, shipping and tracking requirements
- To process payments. We do not store or capture any sensitive credit card information. This information is collected directly by our payment processing partner, PayPal.
- To provide you with customer service via our chat and email
- To provide you with important information about your purchased product
- To ask you to review us as a company, review your purchase and your experience on our website
b) For the necessity of us complying with our legal obligations
- To comply with all relevant tax and financial reporting requirements and regulations
- To deal with your requests to exercise your personal data access rights
- To monitor activities and safeguard your welfare on our website
- To protect you, ourselves and our employees through appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed a criminal act or are in breach of their legal obligations
c) For the necessity based on our legitimate interest
- To improve our services and website content, like fixing malfunctioning pages or links, from the associated reviewing information
- To personalize, measure and improve our advertising based on your behavior on our website
- To contact you via e-mail, phone or web browser for offering information about our products, sales, offers and services
- For the internal management and audit of business operations and financials
The purpose of using cookies is to improve your web browsing experience, enhance site security, and for marketing and promotional purposes. Cookies allow us to remember your preferences (like preferred language and country, product you’ve added in the cart but not finalizing the checkout), estimate patterns of use, and provide improved search results.
- Essential website operations: these cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available on our website, and to use its features such as adding products to a cart, form submissions, selected language and country, et.
- Performance and functionality: these cookies are used to enhance the functionality of our website but are not critical to their use. We recommend you use them for a better experience on our website.
- Traffic analytics: these cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our website is being used. The information collected is shared with Google Analytics in order to statistically interpret them
- Advertising: these cookies help us make advertising messages more relevant to you. They collect behavioral information about your activities on our website and may be used to serve ads for our products on third party websites. The information collected is shared with Google Adwords and Facebook for targeted advertising purpose.
Managing your Cookie consent and preferences
You have the possibility to opt out of the use of our cookies though our Cookie Preference Page where you can manage your preferences regarding the types of cookies listed above.
If you wish to turn off all cookies, you may do it so in your browser's settings.
CINEART SRL keeps your personal information for no longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law. How long we keep it depends very much on the type of information and purpose.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you have any questions that are not answered by this policy, or would like more information about any aspect of this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org